Online Casino Guide: Reviews, Bonuses and FAQs
All of the casinos that you see here, on our website have been reviewed by our team of specialists. In this list, you’re going to find only the best fully licensed gambling sites that managed to meet our strict quality standards. We’ve verified all the claims made by these online casinos, including the ones regarding fast payouts, lucrative bonuses, and 24/7 customer support.
You can click on any of the websites that we’ve reviewed to access full, unbiased information concerning their sign-up bonuses, limited-time offers, VIP programs, and other neat features. Using our links, you can create accounts with some of the hidden bonus options unlocked and fully operational.
Top 10 Online Casino Sites in Canada
|#||Online casino||Casino rating||Welcome||Devices|
|1.||C$20 / 80 FS||
|2.||150 FS FOR ONLY $10||
|3.||100% UP TO C$1600||
|4.||100% UP TO 140€||
|5.||C$25 / 100 FS||
|6.||100% UP TO C$1000||
|7.||100% UP TO $300||
|8.||100% UP TO C$200 + 20 FS||
|9.||C$100 + 700 FS||
|10.||100% UP TO C$100||
The online casino gambling in Canada has enjoyed a renaissance those last couple of years with arrival of reputable and high-quality online gambling sites that provide players with a safe, enjoyable way to earn money without leaving the comfort of their home. According to some data regarding online casino Canada gambling, it has become the leading pastime among people aged 22-36.
Our Online Casino Review Process
There are several things that we look at before giving an online casino a star rating. Since we strive to do our job well, we do our best to analyze all of the most important characteristics of any given site. It’s obvious that the world of web-based gambling is always changing and improving, so are the sites. That’s the biggest reason why we update our ratings on a frequent basis to ensure that our readers get the latest, most up-to-date information regarding a casino of their choosing. Here are the main attributes we look at while reviewing a web-based casino:
- Withdrawal Process. It’s clear that not EVERY online casino Canada can give you fast payouts and that’s the main reason why we spend so much time talking about the withdrawal process. It’s important for the money to be transferred to your account as soon as possible, otherwise, the experience gets kinda ruined.
- Safety. We look at the type of encryption used by the online casino website. It’s obvious that safety is an important feature for online casino players, nobody wants to risk compromising their data, including credit card number. If a site doesn’t promote safety and transparency, it’s NOT worth your time.
- Mobile Version. Yeah, being mobile-friendly is a must in 2020. Honestly, if the website doesn’t have an app or at least a mobile version… it might not be good enough for you. Canadian punters really seem to enjoy gambling from their tablets, phones, and other mobile devices.
- Customer Support. It’s simply invaluable. There are some difficulties that one can encounter while enjoying their stay at an online casino and it’s important for a site to have a team of qualified specialists at the ready. E-mail, phone, instant chat – all of those options are a must for any self-respecting online casino.
- Banking Options. Aside from withdrawing your winning, you have to add funds to your account somehow as well. Well, we make sure that the process is convenient and swift and that there are many options.
Of course, this is not all the attributes we examine while conducting research, but those are the main ones. Our main aim here is to help you enjoy a flawless online casino Canada experience. Our reviews are ALWAYS unbiased and detailed.
Online Casino Bonuses
Promos and limited-time offers are a great way to attract gamblers. Most web-based casinos that we review here have a lucrative bonus system in place. It serves two main purposes:
- Rewarding players;
- Attracting new gamblers.
For the most part, the bonuses are given in the form of real money, not in-game currency that you can gamble with. When claiming a bonus from an online casino Canada, you have to meet the requirements that were set for it. In our reviews, we do our best to mention all the things that you need to do to get your hands on that sweet bonus cash. Make no mistake, our online casino review site is VERY beginner-friendly! We’ll talk more about that later, but, for now, let’s focus on the bonuses.
Here are the most common types of bonuses you can expect from an online casino:
- Loyalty. It’s one of the most common types you can think of. These bonuses are given to active and regular clients, i.e. players that gamble on a regular basis in an online casino of their choosing. You can pick and choose various games, including video poker, slots, blackjack, you name it. This bonus serves a very important purpose – it helps you earn guaranteed money even if you’ve been unlucky for the most part.
- Freespins. Those are for specific web-based slots, including the ever-popular online casino mainstays such as ThunderStruck II and Mega Moolah. It’s pretty self-explanatory, really. You get free spins and earn money off of them. Sounds real easy, doesn’t it?
- No Deposit. It’s an encouraging bonus meant to award players that create an account but don’t deposit. If a casino has a no-deposit bonus, we will be sure to mention it because, hey, it doesn’t get much better than this type of online casino reward. At least in our humble opinion.
- Sign Up. This is the bonus that’s available on your 1st deposit. Usually, the amount matches the sum that you decided to add. On average, you get $100 in bonuses if you add $100 to your account. Sometimes, when an online casino Canada feels real generous, they will give you up to 200% match and throw some free spins on top of that.
Mobile-Friendly Gambling Sites
Thanks to all the technological advancements that happened in the last couple of years, we are glued to our smartphones, for the most part. We’re not going to discuss whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing, let’s just accept it as a fact of life. What we’re getting at right here is the fact that most online casinos that we cover are mobile-friendly. There’s a huge demand for mobile-based online gambling and the online casino Canada websites featured here answer it by letting you play their games either via the mobile version of the main site or while using their official app.
The sites with dedicated apps earn a higher rating from us because having an app is a huge bonus. These mobile applications make it real simple and easy for you to access the online casino Canada functionality, no matter what kind of device you’re using – iOS, Android or maybe Windows Phone. All of our reviews cover this subject in great detail, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
How to Create an Account on an Online Casino Canada Site
As mentioned before, we are a very newcomer-friendly website. We do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date, most easy-to-digest information regarding online gambling. You will be able to access a huge informational database with more than enough info to catch you up to speed. One of the most frequent questions that we get from new players is how to set up an account. Let’s discuss that!
As a new gambler, you should expect to have to fill in basic personal info, including your full name, country, birth date, and various other important things. Be sure to remember that you should ONLY give your personal data to online casino websites that’ve been marked as “secure” by our website. If they don’t encrypt your data… Lord knows what might happen. You can NEVER be too careful when it comes to stuff like that.
So, after you fill in the required information, that’s pretty much it. Now it’s the time to claim your bonuses and choose the withdrawal option that suits you the best. What’s also important to note is that you can try a bunch of free games before adding funds to your account for the very first time. Don’t forget that there’s nobody looking over your shoulder, rushing you. Take your time, get a feel for the online casino before you commit to it.
Best Payment Options for Newcomers
That first online casino deposit seems like a huge step. Because it actually is. You’re committing your time and money to something new and exciting and that’s no small feat. Let’s briefly discuss the best payment options for new players:
- Bank Cards. Don’t act like you were surprised by this one! Your online casino Canada experience hinges on your being able to add and withdraw money in the quickest and safest way possible, so debit cards are the top options.
- Pre-Paid Cards. Also easy and safe, it’s been one of the most popular options ever since day one. Many online casino players prefer it to the regular bank cards, but it still is not EXACTLY as popular.
- INSTADEBIT. It’s a safe and reliable bank-based payment method available to customers in Canada. Canadian online casino players can take full advantage of this payment method, which is pretty exciting, to say the least.
- Cryptocurrency. It might be Bitcoin or any other crypto. The transactions themselves are as quick as possible and, best of all, they can’t be traced, they can’t be interfered with, they are 100% discreet. By the way, there are some casinos out there that offer special bonuses to people that choose crypto wallets as their go-to payment method.
You have to keep in mind that, for the most part, payouts take some time and deposits happen instantaneously. There’s no need to worry or contact the support team if you don’t see your winnings arrive in a matter of minutes. Just give it some time, not every online casino Canada can handle your withdrawal request in the swiftest manner possible!
Safe Sites for Punters
There exists a myriad of ways one can find out if an online casino Canada is legit. Obviously, you can read reviews from websites (including ours!), you can go through customer testimonies, you can do your own research, but there’s one little detail that can simplify this process – eCOGRA.
eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance is a worldwide testing agency operating out of London. It uses a vast array of analytical tools to verify transaction security, fairness, and other important criteria. All the eCOGRA-approved online gambling sites are audited on a regular basis. Those inspections focus on the safety of user information and the speed of the payouts. In addition to all of that, eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance can act as a third-party protector against dubious practices conducted by online casino sites and their owners.
As far as our selection of online casino Canada sites goes, they’ve all been verified and triple-checked by the London-based testing agency. We also do our best to make sure that your gambling experience is as safe as humanly possible because we actually care about our readers. Don’t fret, you’re going to love this selection of 100% safe and verified online casino sites!
Online Casino Canada: Is It Legal? What’s Responsible Gaming?
The short answer to the first question would be – yes, it’s 100% legal. You can play casino games without worrying about legal repercussions. Online casino gambling is legal and that is NOT going to change any time soon.
Now, to address the second question we have to go WAY back. Sixteen years ago, a new era began – there’s was a swift change in attitude towards gambling establishments and all the people involved in them in any capacity. Countless nonprofit establishments, casino owners and government officials decided to join forces to create a safe, secure, and responsible environment for gambling in Canada. That was the groundwork of The Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gambling (CPRG).
Firstly, the organization gathered wide-ranging data regarding various subjects all across different aspects of casino gaming. That data became the basis of the gambling digest, now issued every twelve months. The digest is filled with stats and information regarding gambling (both online casino Canada and offline gambling) in each Canadian province: from total incomes and quantitative traits on businesses to the allocation of earnings and other expert data.
You should definitely visit this organization’s website in case you ever feel like you’re about to develop a strong online casino addiction which is bound to ruin your life. Our online casino Canada review site promotes responsible gambling ONLY.
Online Casino FAQs Section
As we always say, you’re free to do your own research, but you can save some time by going through various reviews showcased on our website. To answer your question – yeah, there are many online casino sites that are 100% safe and secure. Your information is safe, your transactions are discreet, there’s almost zero possibility that your personal data will be compromised, and so forth. During our review process, safety is always meticulously evaluated, so please feel free to use our ratings as your point of reference.
Most casinos offer a wide range of games, but let’s discuss that later on. To answer your question – you can play any game you want. Pick and choose games based on reviews, preview pictures or any other criteria. You can enjoy mindless fun to unwind after a long, hard day at work, you can opt for something more demanding, it’s all up to you. Every single web casino we covered on this website has a huge selection of exciting games available for its players, no matter what you’re into.
So, to reiterate – most online casinos have at least 700 different games that you can enjoy. The most popular type of online gambling games is slots, so expect to see at least 200 variations of that on any given gambling site. Obviously, the selection doesn’t stop with slots, you’re sure to stumble upon other exciting games, including blackjack, video poker, etc.
These days, gambling sites try to have as many payment methods as possible to ensure that each and every single player can make a deposit or transfer their winning using the most convenient baking service. As far as popular means of payment go, we have credit cards, wire transfers, PayPal, Skrill, pre-paid cards, and crypto.
The best advice that we can give is this – make sure you check our review of the casino before you proceed any further. We usually list all the available means of payment to avoid any possible disappointments or hindrances. Be sure to read carefully because it’s your finances at stake here.
You sure can! You can play and win real money at all the casinos that we covered.
By the way, this seems like a perfect place to mention the fact that you can also play for fun. All you have to do is sign up and try the casino’s demo versions or free-to-play games. This way, you can familiarize yourself with the inner workings of an online gambling site before committing to it.
Trustworthy and dependable gambling providers are always trying their hardest to provide their clientele with the safest casino services imaginable. With that being said, there’s no guarantee that your experience will be 100% safe.
What we’re saying is that you should always do your own research before adding funds to your account in a casino you found online. You have to check if they’ve been licensed by well-respected commissions such as eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance or Malta Gaming Authority.
Just in case you want to be extra sure, we offer our services. The selection of online casinos you see here has been verified time and time again, including a comprehensive background check from our team of specialists.
Of course, you can! Most online casinos either have a mobile version or an app.
These days, online casinos are designed with mobile users in mind because most traffic comes from smartphones and tablets anyway, we can attest to that. That’s the biggest reason why mobile accessibility became so pivotal. Most online gambling sites have a separate team working 24/7 to improve the user experience on mobile, be it iOS, Apple or Windows.
First and foremost, you need to see if it’s safe. Safety and licensing are the biggest priority when it comes to choosing an online casino. Naturally, there’s a couple of other things to take into consideration before you make your final pick:
- Payment. You need to make sure that the casino of your choosing supports the payment system that you’re planning on using for both withdrawals and deposits.
- Customer service. Even if the casino is 100% safe and has been verified by the likes of MGA and eCOGRA, there’s still a risk of you running into some trouble due to random malfunctions. A casino with a reliable customer support taskforce will take care of ALL your difficulties within minutes.
- Mobile accessible. This one is optional, depending on whether or not you plan on gambling via mobile.
PayPal is one of the most polarizing online payment platforms. Sure, there at least one online casino (Canada) that supports it, but for the most part, web-based gambling sites avoid doing business with this online payment service. If you have any further questions regarding the means of payment, you should contact the casino’s customer support team.